Regular Meeting of the Prudential Committee
ASCUTNEY Fire District #2
6:00 PM, Thursday, October 11, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee – Everett Bingham and William Southard
Manager – Ed Morris
- Meeting was called to order by Everett Bingham at 6:03 P.M.
- Changes to Agenda – None
- Approval of the Minutes from September 10, 2018
Motion was made by Everett Bingham and seconded by William
Southard to approve the minutes from September 10th, 2018.
Motion passed 2-0 abstained.
- Budget Review- Reviewed Budget numbers from FY2018. Currently we are $4833.13, above budget. The issue from last month was the lack of revenue recorded for the $37,500 transfer to reserves.
- Discussion of Cemetery Road Water Project- Contacted Betty Brooks and she was very appreciative of the boards willingness to help. She stated it may be about a year until the line needs to be extended.
- Water Usage Discussion- Water usage has dropped by half since the the water leaks around town have been addressed
- Warrant – Paul Tillman made a motion to accept the warrant
with expenditures totaling:
Operations = $156.00
Project = $0
Total = $156.00
seconded by William Southard, Motion Passed 2-0
- Meeting adjourned at 6:20
______________________ _____________________ ______________________
Everett Bingham (Chair) Bill Southard (Vice Chair) Paul Tillman