Martin Memorial Hall
Route 5, Ascutney VT
Thursday June 29, 2017
Select Board Members Present: Daniel Boyer
Select Board Members Absent: C. Peter Cole and Amy Beth Main
Ed Morris, Town Manager
1. Call to Order: Mrs. Murphy called the meeting to order at 7:03PM.
2. Mr. Boyer made a motion to approve the warrant with no payroll included. Ms. Esty provided a 2nd.
General Funds $395,353.08
Highway Fund $26,644.37
Solid Waste Management Fund $12,830.32
Agency Monies $155.76
Discussion: Mr. Morris provided the following information on specific items:
1) Dingee payment represents acceptance of the WWVFD fire truck, which occurred Tuesday night;
2) Bulk purchase of the materials from Cersosimo for the highway department as previously discussed and approved;
3) 1500 capacity polytank for the highway garage from Lambert Supply, which was recommended by the engineers to collect run off from the floor drains within the building;
4) Marston Creative was website work for the library. Ms. Esty suggested investigating their services for the town;
5) Bright Light Electric was for the new compactor and lighting at the transfer station; and,
6) Reserve fund withdraw is for WWVFD turn out gear previously approved.
Motion was approved unanimously.
1. Motion to adjourn at 7:14pm was made by Ms. Esty. Second by Mr. Boyer.
Next Meeting July 10, 2017
Minutes submitted by Kelly Murphy, Chair