Regular Meeting of the Prudential Committee
ASCUTNEY Fire District #2
6:00 PM, Monday, June 11th, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee –Everett Bingham, William Southard and Paul Tillman
Manager – Ed Morris
- Meeting was called to order by Everett Bingham at 6:00 P.M.
- No Changes to the agenda
- Minutes from May 14th, 2018 –
Motion was made by Paul Tillman and seconded by William Southard to approve the minutes from May 14th, 2018.
Motion passed 3-0
- Cemetery Road Water Leak- Ed Morris updated that the water leak on Cemetery Road has been fixed. The repair was very difficult because of the 2” high pressure pipe. The repair took just over a day and cost more than expected. The repair has stopped a leak of about 10 Gallons a minute.
- Other information- The Exit Ate building has a water leak that will be repaired soon.
- Warrant – William Southard made a motion to accept warrant
with expenditures totaling $4,783.40, seconded by Paul
Operations = $4,783.40
Project = $0
Total = $4,783.40
- Meeting adjourned at 6:14
______________________ _____________________ ______________________
Everett Bingham (Chair) Bill Southard (Vice Chair) Paul Tillman