Regular Meeting of the Prudential Committee
ASCUTNEY Fire District #2
6:00 PM, Monday, July 9, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee – Everett Bingham, William Southard
Manager – Ed Morris
- Meeting was called to order by Everett Bingham at 6:00 P.M.
- Changes to Agenda – None
- Approval of the Minutes from June 11, 2018
Motion was made by Everett Bingham and seconded by William
Southard to approve the minutes from June 11th, 2018.
Motion passed 2-0
- Discuss Possible Boat Access Site- Members were open to the idea of the Town placing a boat access and park at the water department property at the end of Sunset Blvd.
- Any other information that can legally be discussed – Cutting Tree at Water District Property.
- Warrant – Everett Bingham made a motion to accept the warrant
with expenditures totaling:
Operations = $563.49
Project = $0
Total = $563.49
seconded by William Southard, Motion Passed 2-0
- Meeting adjourned at 6:25
______________________ _____________________ ______________________
Everett Bingham (Chair) Bill Southard (Vice Chair) Paul Tillman