REGULAR MEETING OF THE PRUDENTIAL COMMITTEE
ASCUTNEY FIRE DISTRICT #2
6:00 PM, Monday, July 10, 2017
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee – Everett Bingham, William Southard
and Paul Tillman
Manager – Ed Morris
1. Meeting was called to order by Ed Morris at 6:05 P.M.
2. Changes to Agenda – Ed asked that item #4 be moved to after Budget
Review, Item # 8
3. Approval of the Minutes from June12th, 2017 Motion was made by Paul Tillman and seconded by William
Southard to approve the minutes from June 12th, 2017.
Motion passed 3-0 (Everett abstained because he was not in
attendance at that meeting).
4. Max Frasier’s mobile home park water meter agreement – Reviewed agreement that was approved by the attorney. Ed Said he would talk with Max Frasier.
Everette discussed possibly helping with the cost for the increased revenue in the future. Everett asked Ed to do some more research on the costs of this project.
5. Pump House repair discussion – Ed is working on RFP and trying to get ahold of the prison work crew to get the project done cheaper. There was discussion about the repair costs and how to repair the building. Ed will get pricing and get out the RFP.
6. ERU Project Update- Ed gave an update of the ERU project that Kaitlyn is working on.
7. Budget Update- The budget finished at a total revenue of
8. Approve setting aside $2,500 of surplus for the training of a second water operator- We came in to the year with a surplus. We moved $35,000 of this surplus into reserves last meeting, and Ed recommends setting aside $2,500 for the training of an operator. Paul Tillman made a motion to set aside $2500 for the purposes of training a second water operator, Seconded by Everett Bingham. Motion approved 3-0.
9. Warrant – William Southard made a motion to accept the warrant
with expenditures totaling:
Operations = $2,650.84
Project = $0
Total = $2,650.84
seconded by Paul Tillman, Motion Passed 2-0
10. Meeting adjourned at 6:49