REGULAR MEETING OF THE PRUDENTIAL COMMITTEE
ASCUTNEY FIRE DISTRICT #2
6:00 PM, Monday, February 12th, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee –William Southard and Paul Tillman
Manager – Ed Morris
1. Meeting was called to order by William Southard at 6:00 P.M.
2. No Changes to the agenda
3. Minutes from January 8, 2018 –
Motion was made by Paul Tillman and seconded by William Southard to approve the minutes from January 8th, 2017.
Motion passed 2-0
4. Discuss Revolving Loan Water Valve Project- Ed Morris applied for
the state revolving loan fund for future valving projects.
5. Discussed future water projects that may be needed. Reviewed
businesses that are proposed for the Village of Ascutney.
6. Warrant –Paul Tillman made a motion to accept warrant
with expenditures totaling, seconded by William Southard:
Operations = $5,539.20
Project = $0
Total = $5,539.20
7. Meeting adjourned at 6:13